General terms and conditions of the online store AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION, s.r.o.
These terms and conditions are valid for purchase in the online store operated by the company AFG SECURITY - CORPORATION, s. r. o., based at Javorová, Veľké Bielice 451/32, 958 04 Partizánske, ID no.: 36 258 113(hereinafter referred to as Seller) concluded using the system of the electronic store www.afg.sk (hereinafter ''the System''). The conditions further define and clarify the rights and responsibilities of the Seller and their customers (buyers).
Order and conclusion of contract
1. All orders placed through the Seller's online store are considered binding. The Buyer will be prompted before sending the order to check the box to confirm that they have read these general terms and conditions, fully comprehended their contents and that they agree with them. The subject trade terms will apply to all sales contracts between the Buyer and Seller which are concluded through the online store as distance contracts and to all relations arising therefrom.
2.The Buyer's order represents a binding proposal for conclusion of the purchase contract. The purchase contract is concluded the moment of the Seller's agreement delivery with a draft of the purchase contract to the Buyer, ie confirming the order from the Seller in the form of e-mail ''order confirmation'' that will be sent to the email address specified in the Buyer's order. Silence or inactivity of the Seller by themselves do not imply acceptance and/or confirmation. From the moment of the purchase contract conclusion, mutual rights and obligations arise between the Buyer and the Seller which are defined by the purchase contract and these terms and conditions, which are an integral part of the purchase contract.
The Contracting Parties agree that the purchase contract and all relations arising therefrom shall be governed by Slovak legal system. The place of the purchase contract conclusion is the Slovak Republic. The provision of this paragraph shall not apply to the sale of goods by the company JGS NOVA, s.r.o. based in the Czech Republic, as the goods of the company are subject to a separate purchase contract concluded between JGS NOVA, s.r.o. as the Seller, and any third person as the Buyer and this relationship is subject to JGS's general terms and conditions.
3. A condition of anelectronic order is to fill all the information and requirements prescribed by the registration form and content approval of the order.
4. The place of delivery is the address given by the Buyer in the registration form.
5. If in these terms and contitionsthere is not stated otherwise, the Buyer shall acquire title to the goods the moment of full payment of the purchase price including the delivery cost of the goods (postage and packaging) borne by the Buyer. When selling goods abroad (except the Slovak Republic territory), the Buyer shall acquire title to the goods the moment when the goods are in the Slovak Republic handed over from the Seller to the first carrier for dispatch to the Buyer.
7. The Buyer has the right to cancel an order within 24 hours from ordering, through e-mail or telephone.However, we recommend at least one day in advance. Such an order cancellation is considered by the Seller as canceled. When canceling the order, your order number, name and email resp. contact details should be noted.
If it becomes necessary to repeat the delivery of goods due to the Buyer's unavailability or if the Buyer without the prior written withdrawal from the purchase contract does not accept the goods, the Seller is entitled to claim compensation for damages in the amount of actual costs for unsuccessful attempt to deliver the goods.
In case of order cancellation, we do not charge any fees relating to the cancellation of the order. In the event that the Buyer used as a form of payment ''payment to the company account'', the Seller shall return the funds by bank transfer to the Buyer's account within 7 days. In other cases, it is necessary that the Buyer indicated the account number and bank name, unless they agree with us on a different method.
8. The Seller has the right to cancel the order if due to selling off their stocks or unavailability of the goods, even after all efforts that may be fairly required of them, they are unable to deliver the goods to the Buyer within the period set by these terms and conditions or at the price which is listed in the online store, unless they agree with the Buyer on compensation. The Buyer will be informed about the order cancellation by phone or email and in case of the purchase price payment or its part, their funds will be returned within 7 days to the designated account, unless they agree with the Buyer otherwise.
9. Duration of a special offer – all special offers are valid until the stock lasts, unless otherwise indicated at a specific product.
Sale of goods with restriction
Under applicable law, the purchase of certain types of goods is restricted by reaching the age of 18 years, respectively, an exception awarded by the Ministry of Interior pursuant to § 8 paragraph 2 Act no. 190/2003 Coll. on Firearms and Ammunition and on amendments to certain acts, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the Act).
This includes the following groups of goods:
• category A firearms and ammunition (§ 4 Act),
• category B firearms (§ 5 Act), subject to authorization procedure and record-keeping obligation pursuant to the third, fourth and sixth part of the Act,
• category C firearms (§ 6 Act), subject to authorization procedure and record-keeping obligation pursuant to the third, fourth and sixth part of the Act,
• category C firearms (§ 7 Act), subject to record-keeping obligation pursuant to § 37 Act,
• the means of self-defense (defensive sprays, batons, brass knuckles, tonfas and other products).
According to § 2 paragraph 1 point a) Act, a firearm means a portable device that fires, is constructed or can be modified to fire the shot, and whose principle of the function is immediate release of energy when fired; a firearm is also considered its main part, a part of a firearm, a firearm replica and firearm imitation.
To purchase these types of goods in our online shop, it is therefore necessary to: send a (legible) photocopy of both sides of the ID card either by:
• email to: email@example.com).
Before completing and submitting an order, the Buyer is informed of the obligation to state in the order their correct and valid data, and by entering and confirming the order, the Buyer confirms that they have been instructed of this fact and acknowledges that for entering incorrect and invalid data they take full responsibility.
Sale of goods abroad
Have you found on our website a product that you would like to buy, but you are currently or live abroad? Our ambition is to satisfy the wishes of all customers, regardless of the place of delivery. If it is outside the territory of the Slovak Republic, we handle payment and delivery options individually depending on your place of residence and the size and weight of the ordered goods.
When selling goods abroad (except the Slovak Republic territory), the Buyer is obliged to comply with the relevant legislation of the country into which, in compliance with their requirement laid down in the order, the goods should be dispatched, particularly beforehand to check whether possession, ownership acquisition and import by them ordered type of goods is not banned/regulated in the country as well as the fact whether the country does not prohibit the sale of the goods by them ordered through the internet (prohibition on conclusion of distance contracts).
The Buyer who requests delivery of goods abroad (except the Slovak Republic territory) shall confirm the fulfillment of the abovementioned obligations and legal lawfulness of by them ordered type of goods under the abovementioned arrangement by checking the box within the order form.
The Buyer who requests delivery of goods abroad (except the Slovak Republic territory) is fully aware of all criminal and other sanctions connected with giving any false declarations in relation to the fulfillment of their obligations under this section of the terms and conditions for which they bear full responsibility.
In case of purchase through an Eshop from foreign countries outside the EU, it is proceeded in an individual manner. With such a purchase, it is necessary to note, especially with unforeseen costs arising from duty on goods in the country of delivery and other costs associated with the importation of goods which the consignor or shipper cannot determine in advance, these shall be borne by the recipient, unless otherwise agreed.
- Bank transfer to the Seller's account in Tatra Banka a.s.
- Using payment cards (VISA, Maestro, MasterCard, Diners Club)
- Cash on delivery
- Collection in person
Shipping and delivery terms
Important information for international customers is the price of dispatch. This amount is determined individually, depending on the total order price, size, weight, volume and place of delivery. We can, of course, provide this information before the actual order.
In the case that the delivery terms are accepted, nothing prevents us from successful implementation of the trade. We deliver by Remax courier.
Delivery conditions, dispatch time and shipping costs
1. The Seller is obliged to implement the Buyer's order and deliver the goods to the Buyer within no more than 30 days.If there is not in the description of the ordered product specified otherwise, all the goods which are in stock, are usually dispatched within 7 business days after order confirmation. In case that the ordered goods are not produced, resp. it is not in the Seller's operational capacity to ensure the goods to the Buyer, or the acquisition of the goods would involve unreasonable cost, the Seller is entitled to cancel the order in accordance with paragraph 8 of this general terms and conditions article.
2. Each Customer is informed of delivering the goods by email. Orders can be checked when you log in to the system. The Customer is also notified about the status of the order by email.
3. In the event that the Buyer as a form of delivery does not select ''collection in person'', the goods, under the explicit requirement in the order, will be delivered to the address by them specified. In order to meet such a requirement, the Seller is hereby authorized by the Buyer to ensure the delivery of by them ordered goods through a delivery service.
4. Delivery of goods to the territory of the European Union Member Countries, if necessary, other countries, is carried out on the basis of mutual consent and prior written approval of rate for shipping and packaging and, if necessary, other delivery terms between the Buyer and Seller.
5. In acute cases (eg. the goods are intended as a gift, or they must be delivered before leaving for vacation) our Customer may request priority order implementation. In the order, it is possible to specify priority order implementation, resp. to supply this requirement by telephone. The goods will be sent as a package via the Remax delivery service with delivery within 24 hours (the next working day after dispatch).
6. If a part of the goods ordered is not currently in stock or needs to be custom-made, we will suspend the entire order and inform the Customer about the approximate time of the entire order dispatch.The Customer, on the basis of this information, may request dispatch of that part of the goods which is in stock within the period specified by the terms and conditions and the remainder of the goods will be dispatched as soon as they become available. In this case, the Customer will pay the postage for both items.
7. The goods that you have ordered will be delivered to you via the Remax delivery service. Each shipment will include a warranty certificate and instruction manual. The invoice will be sent to your specified email address. Goods of above the average dimensions or goods heavier than 30 kg will be delivered in a manner that will be agreed separately with you.
8. The trading company AFG SECURITY - CORPORATION, s. r. o. is not liable for late delivery of goods caused by shipper, by mail, by delayed delivery from the manufacturer, etc.
9. The Buyer is obliged to check the shipment, ie the goods and their packaging immediately after delivery in the presence of the Seller's representative. In the event of defects existence in the goods, the Seller's representative shall allow the Buyer to make a record of the extent and nature of the goods defect whose correctness will be confirmed by the Seller's representative.Based on this carried out record delivered to the Seller, the Buyer may refuse to accept the goods delivered with a defect or to confirm delivery of goods with a defect and subsequently to claim the defective goods at the Seller or a designated person. If the Buyer refuses to accept the goods delivered with a defect, all the purposefully spent costs of returning the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Seller.
Conditions and possibility of paying for goods (shipping rates)
On the ordered goods, which are in the order (which you have confirmed), our system, based on your order confirmation, generates an invoice from the supplier AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION, s.r.o. The invoice will include products with 20% VAT.
AFG SECURITY - CORPORATION, s.r.o. offers many possible ways of payment. The ordered products will be delivered by the Remax delivery service. We try to make the shipping costs the most advantageous. The shipping costs are charged according to the value of your order and payment method. Further information regarding shipping costs can be found under ''Shipping Rates''.
1. If a shipment is returned as undelivered without our fault (the postal service did not find the recipient, did not notify about the delivery, the Customer inadvertently or deliberately did not receipt the shipment, etc.), we will send the Customer an e-mail requesting information about what to do next with their order. The answer to this challenge is expected within 7 days from sending the message.
2. If the Customer asks us to resend the shipment, a second handling fee and shipping costs like when first dispatched are added to the total price of the shipment.
3. Resending of an undelivered shipment is possible based only on payment in advance.
4. If the Customer does not respond to our challenge within the proposed deadline, we will cancel the order. The Customer will be notified about the order cancellation. In this case, the Customer's next purchase will be possible only after payment for goods in advance (bank transfer). If the payment is alright, this payment limit will be canceled for future orders.
5. Any claims will be dealt with in accordance with the Complaint Rules of the online store AFG SECURITY - CORPORATION, s.r.o. and the law in force in the Slovak Republic.
Withdrawal from purchase contract (mail order)
The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving any reason in accordance with sec. § 7 et seq. Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on Consumer Protection in Distance Sales (hereinafter the ''Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Sales'') within 14 days of goods receipt, resp. from the conclusion date of the service contract or contract for supply of electronical content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the Seller timely and properly fulfills information obligations pursuant to sec. § 3 Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Sales. At the withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer is obliged to send the goods back no later than 14 days after the withdrawal or deliver them to the Seller in the agreed manner.
The Seller is not obliged to return the payments to the Buyer before the goods are delivered to them or until the Buyer proves sending the goods back to the Seller, unless the Seller suggests to collect the goods in person or through an authorized person.
If the Buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, any additional contracts related to the purchase contract the buyer has withdrawn from, shall be repealed.
The Buyer has the right after receipt to unpack and test the goods in a similar way as it is common when buying at a classic ''brick-and-mortar'' store and to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The Buyer is responsible for any diminished value of the goods. Testing thus does not mean to start using the product and return it to the Seller after several days.
If the Customer chooses to withdraw from the contract within the period specified in paragraph 1., they shall comply with the following conditions:
To exercise their right to terminate the contract exclusively in writing by registered mail sent to the Seller's addresslisted in the Contact section, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or other means preventing any doubt on withdrawal from the contract; in a written withdrawal indicate the order number, name and surname, date of purchase and their account number or address for a refund.
Prior to the withdrawal, we recommend contacting the Seller by phone and arrange necessary formalities in respect of the goods return.
If the Buyer has received and receipted the goods, they will send these back at their own expense to the Seller's address, listed in the "Contact"section. Reasonable care of items mut be retained. Please send the goods back:
Preferably in the original, undamaged packaging,
- complete (including the package leaflet, etc.),
- together with proof of purchase.
When all the above mentioned conditions for returning the goods have been met, we will refund your money for the goods by transfer to your account within 14 days in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Act.
It is advisable to send the goods by registered mail and insured since we are not liable for any loss on the way to us. COD shipments will not be accepted.
In the event that the Consumer withdraws from the contract and delivers to the Buyer goods with reduced value, which have been used, damaged or are incomplete, the Consumer shall pay to the Seller the costs incurred in connection with repair of the goods and their restoration to the original state. In the event of failure to comply with any of the above conditions, unfortunately we will not be able to accept the order cancellation and the goods will be returned at the expense of the Seller back. The withdrawal from the purchase contract pursuant to the previous point of these business and claims conditions shall contain the information required in the form of withdrawal from the purchase contract which can be found here, particularly the Buyer's identification, order number and date, the exact specification of the goods, the manner in which the Seller has to reimburse the already received consideration, in particular, the Buyer's account number and/or mailing address.
If the Buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, any ancillary contract associated with the purchase contract, from which the Buyer has resigned, shall be deleted from the beginning. It is impossible to claim from the Buyer any expenses or other charges in connection with the termination of ancillary contracts except reimbursements and payments referred to in provision § 9 para. 3, provision § 10 para. 3 and 5 Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Sales and Price for the Service.
A condition of your order execution is recording your personal data. The Contracting Parties agree that the Buyer, in the event that they are a personal entity, is obliged to inform the Seller of their name and surname, permanent address including zip code, personal identification number, telephone number and email address, ID card number (if requested by restricted sales). The Contracting Parties agree that the Buyer, in the event that they are a legal entity, is obliged to inform the Seller of their business name, registered office address including zip code, ID number, telephone number and email address.
Provision of personal data is mandatory, optional, but in case of its absence, we will not be able to meet your requirements and enable you to purchase in our online store.
AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION s.r.o. while respecting people's privacy is commited to only collect that personally identifiable information (the information that allows or facilitates the identification of any person, eg. name, address, email, as well as information on the person claiming legal title of this person to purchase in our company the products which are subject to a separate procedure) that you yourself and voluntarily provide and which we urgently need in order to provide the best possible service.
In the case of ad hoc, our company can ask you for personal information beyond the standard personal data (eg. if it requires a generally binding regulation), but solely for the purpose of providing qualified services and on condition that you are informed about these facts in advance. Whether you inform us about this information, will be up to you.
That personal data which is part of the order and were communicated to us during customer registration, is by our company considered confidential and is protected against abuse. If it is for the opportunity to purchase necessary to submit additional documents (eg. a copy of identity card), all the data specified on these documents is handled in the manner specified in these terms and conditions.This data is stored in a protected database on our server, so you do not have to re-enter at each visit. This data is also necessary for our accounting and invoicing system. Your date and other settings can be changed at any time via email or directly in online mode after signing into the system. In the event that you wish to cancel your registration, please ask for it by email. Your account will be deactivated.
The Buyer can revoke this consent at any time in writing (email, fax, letter). Our company registers and processes personal information supplied by you for the purpose of trade, services and verifying the Buyer's age.
If you provide your personal information in order to obtain products (visibly marked in our offer) by minor or young person, even though such products may only be purchased and used by persons older than 18 years, you assume legal responsibility for the violation of generally binding regulations on yourself.
AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION s.r.o. commits that the personal data you provide will only be used for the fact that we contact you in order to comprehensively fulfill your requirements and needs and continuously improve the services of our company.
AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION s.r.o. commits that the information on personal data obtained through our website and online store will not be provided, sold nor rented to any third party unless this fact is subject to mutual agreement before trade.
AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION s.r.o. may use personal data sporadically or any part thereof in aggregate form only for statistical analyses, tests or reports on the condition that from the data thus obtained it will not be possible to obtain any identificiation personal data of a particular person.
AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION s.r.o is forced to disclose your personal data only to organizations with which it is necessary to cooperate in dealing with your order. These are banks (whose clients can pay via internet banking) and companies providing transport of our products to you based on your binding order. These companies are responsible for protecting your personal data in accordance with the applicable law of the Slovak Republic.
Provision of personal data is voluntary and optional. AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION s.r.o. will receive, use, store and discard your personal data in accordance with the relevant internal normative legal acts of the company, in particular in accordance with the Act 428/2002, on the Protection of Personal Data.
The Buyer on the basis of a free written request has the right at the Buyer to object to:
a) the processing of their personal data of which they assume that it is or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without their consent and to demand its disposal,
b) the use of personal data referred to in § 10 para. 3 point d) for the purposes of direct marketing in the postal traffic, or
c) the provision of personal data referred to in § 10 para. 3 point d) for the purposes of direct marketing.
AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION s.r.o will contact you only if you provide your phone (fax) number or email address. If we contact you and you are not interested in receiving more information from us about our products, please let us know by any of the above options.
If you provide us with your personal data, you will have the opportunity to whenever change this data, resp. to remove it, provided that you notify us by phone, fax or by sending an email.
AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION s.r.o. keeps your personal data secure and it is protected from unauthorized interference, especially misuse or disclosure in a way which is exhaustively defined in the relevant internal normative act of our company.
If you wish to update your personal information or want to inform yourself more comprehensively on Personal Data Protection in our company, write to us or contact us by any of the mentioned options.
AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION s.r.o. reserves the right, if necessary, to update the information contained on the website and concerning data protection.
Rules for Claims of the AFG SECURITY - CORPORATION, s.r.o. online store
Under the current Civil Code a 2-year warranty is provided for all goods.The warranty excluded defects and damage to products resulting from improper handling, misuse, improper treatment of the product and others. It starts with the date of receipt by the Buyer. When making a claim, the Buyer is obliged to prove that the goods were purchased at the Seller. If it is a defect that can be removed, the Buyer has the right that it be for free, timely and properly removed. The Seller is obliged to promptly remove the defect. The Seller may always, instead of removing defects, replace the defective item for a faultless one if it does not cause any serious problems to the Buyer. In other cases, provisions of generally binding legislation are applicable for defects in the goods.
Rules for claims of AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION, s.r.o. for purchase contracts concluded at a distance.
1. General provisions
These rules for claims ensure conditions for liability for defects of goods sold and their application by the Buyer pursuant to Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, and Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection, as amended, in the www.afg.sk online store (hereinafter referred to as Seller).
The Rules for Claims form part of the terms and conditions. By checking the box before sending the order, the Buyer confirms the familiarization and acceptance of all the terms and conditions provisions.
2. Inspection of goods upon receipt
The Buyer is obliged to check the completeness and flawless condition of the product immediately. Any subsequent claims on the quantity or type of goods shall not be recognized.
In the event that the consignment delivered by mail or courier is not complete, inform the carrier immediately and contact us by phone on our telephone number +421917961386 or by email at email@example.com.
3. Warranty period and warranty terms
The warranty period starts from the takeover by the Buyer and is valid for 24 months. The warranty period shall be extended by the time that the product was under repair on the basis of the attached evidence of previous repair (claim).
Any discovered defect shall be communicated to the Seller and a claim arising from the defect of the goods applied until the end of the warranty period. The right to claim expires by reaching the end of the warranty period.
The Customer is obliged to follow the manufacturer's instructions and recommendations for the use of the product.
For fulfillment of any warranty repairs, the Customer is obliged to retain the warranty certificate from the manufacturer, resp. official distributor if it is packaged with the goods. If the original warranty certificate is not included, then it is replaced by the invoice which is set along with the product.
Warranty does not cover defects caused by wear and tear caused by normal use of goods, forced manipulation, improper opening, tampering with the mechanisms of the device.
Similarly, warranty will not apply to mechanical damage caused by the Buyer, damage caused by excessive or inappropriate use, failure to care about the goods, the action of foreign substances (water, chemicals etc.) or damage caused by force majeure.
The Seller is not responsible for defects in the goods about which the Buyer was warned of at the time of the goods purchase and they did not reject the receipt of the goods. With regard to used products, the Seller is not responsible for defects corresponding to the degree of use or wear that the product had upon acceptance by the Buyer.
For goods sold at a lower price the warranty does not cover defects for which the lower price was agreed.
4. Sending goods for claim
In case that a fault has occurred in the product, which prevents its further use, you need to report a claim to us. Before the dispatch of the claimed product a claim form needs to be filled at http://www.afg.sk/index.php?option=com_shop&Itemid=1040&page=shop.claim_form&lang=sk?design. After submitting your claim form, please send us the claimed product immediately to:
AFG SECURITY-CORPORATION, s.r.o.
Javorová, Veľké Bielice 451/32
958 04 Partizánske
The claim procedure starts on the day the claimed goods were receipted by the Seller and ends on the day the settled claim is sent to the Buyer or a written notice of the goods readiness for reassumption following their repair.
You can get information about the progress of settling the claim by calling our staff at +421917961386 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website to follow resp. monitor the progress of the claim at http://www.afg.sk/index.php?option=com_shop&Itemid=1040&page=shop.claim_form&lang=sk?design.
Without delay, on the day of your dispatch, but not later than 24 hours from receipt of the claim form, we will confirm to by you provided email address the receipt of your claim report.
We do not accept goods sent with cash on delivery. We recommend that the sent goods be insured.
5. Lodging and settling a claim within the warranty period
1. Afterreceipt of the claimed goods, the Buyer will be immediately informed by email about the receipt of the claim, start of the claim procedure and method of settling the claim. The Buyer will be informed about settling the claim by email, and then they will be sent a Claims Protocol on settlement of the claim.
2. The claim procedure starts on the day when all the following conditions are met:
Delivery of the claimed goods,
Delivery of the completed letter of dispute,
A proof of purchase copy.
The Seller will determine the way of the claim pursuant to prov. § 2 point m) of the Actimmediately, in more complicated cases within 3 days from the start of the claim procedure, in justified case, in particular when a complex technical assessment of the goods condition is required within 30 days from the day of the claim procedure. After determining the method of claim, the Seller or a designated person settles the claim immediately, in justified cases the claim can be settled later. The claim shall not take longer than 30 days from the day of lodging the claim. On expiry of the deadline for the claim settlement, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract or has the right to have the goods exchanged for new ones.
The method of settling the claim may be – a repair, replacement with a new item or refund.
The Buyer will be informed about the result of settling the claim before the end of the 30-day period by email and registered mail, and the claim procedure will be completed.
After this deadline, the Customer has the same rights as if it were a defect that can not be removed. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
6. Removal of defects
During the warranty period, the Seller ensures removal of defects through an authorized service center.
The Seller may always, instead of removing defects, replace the defective item for a faultless one if this does not cause any serious difficulties to the Buyer.
In the event that it is an older product that is no longer available on the market, the claim will be settled through an adequate refund or a credit note at the original price of the product will be issued, according to the agreement with the Buyer.
7. Final provisions
This Claims Procedure as part of the terms and conditions applies in the version that is listed on the Seller's website on the day of submittingan electronic order by the Buyer.
These terms and conditions apply in the version that is listed on the Seller's website on the day of sending an electronic order by the Buyer. By submitting the electronic order, the Buyer, on the date of submitting the order, accepts the valid price of the ordered goods (including shipping and packaging) listed on the Seller's online store website if it were notin parcular case stated otherwise. By submitting the order (purchase contract draft), the Buyer is irrevocably bound.